[Xen-users] HVM clock running at lightspeed?

I just upgraded my host to Xen 3.2 built from mercurial running
on debian etch x86_64.

I've been gradually testing all the virtual machines created
on previous versions of xen, and I just ran into a weird one:

I have a SLES 10 sp1 HVM (i386) virtual machine, and when I boot,
it seems to come up fine, but apparently believes time is
passing at warp speed. I can't login because it thinks the
login timed out faster than I can type the password, and the
console keeps going blank every half second or so because
it thinks it has been inactive for a long time.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Anything I can do to the
config file or the installed OS to fix it?