Re: [Xen-users] Hardware for HVM

cpuinfo says:
root@pluto:/etc/xen# grep svm /proc/cpuinfo
flags           : fpu tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr mca cmov pat pse36
clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt lm 3dnowext
3dnow pni cx16 lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy misalignsse
flags           : fpu tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr mca cmov pat pse36
clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt lm 3dnowext
3dnow up pni cx16 lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy misalignsse

@Holger: How did you modify the BIOS binary? I can't find a switch for
the Virtualization feature in the BIOS. Probably they did not activate
it by now.

Best regards, Christoph