[Xen-users] Solved - Hardware for HVM [update] - Asus M2A-VM working!

Thanks for the hint with the 1604 BIOS. I used the 1603 before where
this feature was missing.

For all others: Asus M2A-VM mainboard with Athlon X2 CPU gives full
virtualization using Xen 3.1. I am now trying to install a windows machine.

Best regards, Christoph