[Xen-users] Can only ping dom0

Hello,

I have installed xen-3.2.0 and I cannot ping anything other than the dom0. And dom0 can ping domU but domU can't ping anything else. Did I miss something in the switch to 3.2? I have read where xenbr0 is no longer needed is there something special I need to add to my vif = statement in the config file?

Thanks for any help,

Jon