Re: [Xen-users] Simplest OS possible?

DSL?

http://damnsmalllinux.org/

Not sure if it includes the XEN kernel in the distro by default, but you should be able to build or download one pretty easily.

-Nick

>>> On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 11:51 AM, "John Krautheim" <jkrautheim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What is the simplest OS I can install in Xen, preferably Linux based, and don't tell me MS-DOS :). I have installed a minimal version of Fedora, but I want something that is even less cluttered.

I have looked at Minix, but it is not fully supported. I need something small, lightweight (doesn't have to be multi-threaded or anything), that will run small C and Assembler programs that I can use to rum some tests.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
John Krautheim, CISSP, PMP
jkrautheim@xxxxxxxxx