[Xen-users] Networking question

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Brian Lavender <brian@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:08:23 -0800
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:08:57 -0800

Right now I have Xen running in bridged mode with the standard
network-bridge script in xend-config. I would like to have one of the
domains have two fake interfaces, a second bridge, and that second
bridge connected to a second physical interface. Does someone have a
sample script?

Or, I noticed in the xend-config script, it says the following. Does
someone have a sample wrapper script?

  It is possible to use the network-bridge script in more complicated
  scenarios, such as having two outgoing interfaces, with two bridges,
  and two fake interfaces per guest domain.  To do things like this,
  write yourself a wrapper script, and call network-bridge from it,
  as appropriate.

brian
--
Brian Lavender