RE: [Xen-users] Xen 3.2 is not loading on FC8 - Error: Kernel panic -Attempted to kill init

Argyro,

When you are in the xen-3.2.0 directory type "make linux-2.6-xen-config
CONFIGMODE=menuconfig"
Then scroll down to the device drivers section and look for RAID + LVM and
press "y" so a star appears beside them.
You can do a search for the AHCI and USB host sections. There is information on
how to do so when the configuration menu pops up. Also, make sure you save it.

Then type "make linux-2.6-xen-build" followed by "make linux-2.6-xen-install".

After that you will have to make the ram disk. "mkinitrd
/boot/initrd.img-2.6.18.8-xen 2.6.18.8-xen -preload=ahci -preload=sd_mod" and
you can add other modules you think will need to be loaded on boot for the
system to find the filesystem.

Some of those commands may not work as I haven't done an install in over 2
weeks. So let me know if they don't and I'll go try myself.

Thanks,
Tait