Re: [Xen-users] New XEN 3.2 Source download Bundle

Hi Stephen,

are there any updates ?
Up to now I've seen that nothing changed in the download-section.
Thanks.

Cheers,
Maik

On 14.02.2008, at 22:35, Stephen Spector wrote:

I will work on updating the ReadMe to clear up this confusion and have it posted tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Stephen Spector
Sr. Program Manager, Xen.org
Citrix Systems, Inc.
954.267.2853