RE: [Xen-users] Problems for download WindowsXenPV-0.6.3.zip

> Hello,
>
>     when I trie to download James Harper's Windows Xen Pv drivers at
> http://www.meadowcourt.org/WindowsXenPV-0.6.3.zip, I have "The Page
> cannot be found" error. There is another adress for download this
driver ?

0.6.5 is the latest (http://www.meadowcourt.org/WindowsXenPV-0.6.5.zip).
Don't try it under SMP though!

You could also try 0.7.0-pre2.zip
(http://www.meadowcourt.org/WindowsXenPV-0.7.0-pre2.zip). That one
should work under SMP, and shouldn't corrupt things under Xen 3.2.x.

I'm working on getting xenhide to work properly, as the previous version
didn't pass the Microsoft driver verifier for various reasons. Microsoft
Windows is a pain if you want to do anything that they didn't think of
when they wrote it!

James