Re: [Xen-users] Xen and databases servers ?

Frank Bonnet wrote:
Hello

I posted few weeks ago about a Xen based servers that would run databases software ( Sybase ) but received zero answers ...

One problem that I know on top of my head is with the berkeley db depending upon assembly language mutex support while using older versions of xen. http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200603/msg00214.html

So make sure that you use the latest version.

--Sadique

Anyone that runs some databases and Xen ? If yes feedback would
be greatly appreciated.

TIA