[Xen-users] Serial com port on domU

Hi,

I would like to export my serial port to my domU

i have "rmmod" these modules "serial_core 8250 8250_pnp" and blacklist it
in /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist

i'm running centos 5.1 with last updates

i have try this in the VM config file :

irq = [ '4','3' ]
ioports=[ '3f8-3ff','2f8-2ff' ]
 or  this

interrupt = [ '4','3' ]
ioports=[ '3f8-3ff','2f8-2ff' ]

or this

interrupt = [ '4' ]
ioports=[ '3f8-3ff' ]

but when i type:

xm create myvirtualmachine

it exit with this error :

function take 4 arguments ( 3 given )

when a remove the "ioports" line the virtual machine start correctly
but I don't have my serial port exported :(

Any idea ?
What's the good parameters to export com1 (or com2) to my virtual machin ?
(paravirtual)

Thanks

Sebastien CAPS