Re: [Xen-users] Dummies guide to Xen networking?

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:01:30 -0500
"Javier Guerra" <javier@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> answer you would get
> for physical machines, you can replicate in Xen

The problem is the difference between "can replicate"
and "knows how to replicate": That's why I'm
looking for a dummies guide :-).

On the other hand, I suppose a physical solution
would work as well - I could let the xen host continue
to do the default bridge stuff, and plug it into a separate
router, really putting it in a separate physical subnet,
but that seems to defeat the purpose of virtualization :-).