[Xen-users] is there a proper way to install xen 3.2.0 on debian?

Hi,

i've been looking around for days, but found no way to install properly xen 3.2.0 on my debian etch.

I've seen many issues in this list, and i've followed all the "recipies" from this thread, none has worked for me:

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2008-01/msg00633.html

I've tried with the mercurial from repositories but with the newest version as well, with the installation from tarball... everything in that post, no luck so far.

could anyone tell me how to compile everything in linux debian etch?

Thank you.