Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.1, Fedora 8 and PCI passthrough

> 1st. take a look in your /var/log/syslog, dmesg, /var/log/messages ...
> (sorry, currently don't know where exactly this shows up)
> there should be a line containing "seizing" (...device).

Can´t check right now, will check later but if I remember right there is a line like that.

> 2nd. add a line to your PV domU config file:
> pci = [ '04:00.0' ]

But where do I find this domU config file. Only file I can get is the XML config file when doing the virsh dumpxml. In every documentation it says they are in /etc/xen/vm but I have no vm directory.

Kenneth Lundström