[Xen-users] Direct Hardware Support using Xen and Windows Guest?

I have some questions about the use of Xen for a Windows guest. I started a discussion elsewhere, but I wonder if anyone there knows the answers.
If you would not mind, could you please read this thread and reply:
If you don't wish to create an account on the Ubuntu forums, then please reply here. I will update the other thread for the Ubuntu users that are following the thread with interest. Thank you.