[Xen-users] Re: Release 0.8.0 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

Hello,

> Sorry - brain freeze! Don't know of a good network benchmark, so doing
> informal file copies from domu to dom0. I'm getting ~1.5Mpbs.
ttcp is not too bad, and as I remember it's available also for Windows.

One a recent FSC RX300S3 host with 3 Ghz Dual Quad Core CPU'S I get around 6
Gigabit/s from a Scientificlinux 5.1 DomU (paravirtualised) to a 5.1 Dom0
(both 64 bit) with flipping receive path. Around the half with copying
receive path.

As far as I get time to the test Windows HVM Domains I will try to get network
performance numbers.

Sincerly,
Klaus Steinberger

--
Klaus Steinberger         Beschleunigerlaboratorium
Phone: (+49 89)289 14287  Am Coulombwall 6, D-85748 Garching, Germany