Re: [Xen-users] Re: Could not boot an 2.6.23 kernel as domU

Hello!
* Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am [22.02.08 18:10]:
> Hi there Gehard,
>
> I've been writing a HOWTO on booking kernel.org Linux on Xen - it's available
> here if you want to look at it:
> http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Kernel.org_Linux_on_Xen

Thank you for your answer and this link.
At the moment i haven't the time to do more on my Xen problem, but
probably next week i will start a new try.
Then i would answer your other hints in your mail.

TIA
        Gerhard

--
Try rm -rf (_R_ead _M_ail _R_ealy _F_ast)