[Xen-users] xm dmesg vs loglvl

I setup loglvl=error and guest_loglvl=error on grub. But when I do this the xm
dmesg command don't show anything on screen. When I leave the xen parameters
on default the xm dmesg works fine. So, can I do something to enable both
things in same time (don't show the normal xen messages on boot and on
console but be capacble to see this with xm dmesg)?

Thanks in advance