Re: [Xen-users] intel or amd?

Mark Weinem wrote:

What's about these "real-mode issues", could anyone provide more information about this (any mainling list messages, Bug-reports)?

If openSUSE is affected, every Linux-based OS will (at least with same kernel) - or not?

I've spent a lot of time Googling, but I've never found a list. All I know for sure is:

1 - don't work:

Solaris 10 (Sun has 3.1 patches, which I think are all in 3.2)
openSUSE 10.3

2 - do work (I've tried):

SLES 9.4
SLES 10.1