Re: [Xen-users] Release 0.8.0 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

On Sunday 02 March 2008 11:52:07 am you wrote:
> My guess is my cpu(s)  don't have enough raw power to saturate the nic, but
> let's see what happens after your suggestions are implemented.

To test this out, I reversed the flow of data - server on SuSE, client on fc8,
and I got 93.1 Bpbs. The SuSE processor is just a Pentium 4. My Core Duo on
fc8 is definitely faster. Compiles are about 4x faster. (None of the changes
we discussed were used in this test.)