Re: [Xen-users] How to install Fedora8 as a Guest OS on xen

张琳 wrote:
> Hello!
> At first,I will introduce the basic configuration of my computer:
> Memory:512M

First of all, a system with 512M memory does not seem good use case for
virtualization as even a f8 guest to perform optimally, it requires 512M
minimum.

> I have installed two Operating Systems on my computer,one is Windows
> XP SP2, the other is Fedora 8.And when I installed Fedora 8,I chose to
> install the virtualization packages together.So when I complete the
> progress of installing Fedora 8,I can run my computer on xen.
>
> Now I want install another Fedora8 as a guest os which will run in
> Domain1(the operating system runnning in Domain0 is also Fedora8).
> The configuration of virtual machine and the error I met is in
> Configure.png and Error.png.

Probably SELinux is preventing xend from accessing the iso image from
/mnt/Windows_E/. If you have SElinux enabled, please move the iso to
/var/lib/xen/images and try after that.

Or Use network installation by specifying nfs/http/ftp installation tree
as your installation source.

--Sadique