Re: Fw: [Xen-users] Can I install domU without virt-manager?

If the reason for not using virt-manager is that you don't want to use
graphical user interfaces, then you can try with "virt-install". Other
easy options are either to use rpmstrap or debian bootstrap to provision
the guest after creating a configuration file and backend image manually.

--Sadique