Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.1 / Xen 3.2 + DRBD 8.2.4

Hi all,

I'm back after some positives tests...
I'd like to know if, for those who drbd8 + Xen works as expected, a memory limit to dom0 has been enabled (using the dom0_mem= grub option....).

I suspect an addressing problem when limiting the available memory in dom0, but I need some other tests / experiences to be sure...

Thanks for your response.
Cheers,

--
Serge Dewailly

Serge Dewailly wrote:
Hi all,

It seems that there are problems using Xen Kernel with drbd 8-2.4 without tunning parameters...
I have encoutered new problems :
 - Node A failed with a kernel panic
 - When Node A restarted, drbd gone in "out of memory"...
- I restarted node A in non xen environement (kernel 2.6.23 + drbd 8.0.6)
 - drbd successful synced

Does someone have correct parameters when using Xen Kernel and drbd > 8 ?
It seems that the proble appears when syncing big volumes (for exemple virtual machine...)

Cheers,