Re: [Xen-users] How do I share a folder with xen guests on Linux?

Francesco Polzella wrote:
Rudi Ahlers schrieb:

Hi

How do I share a folder, say /bkp with xen hosts? I'm using CentOS 5.1 as host
Another option is to use GFS that is very easy to set up on Centos.
Clearly it's quite impossible to completly avoid the network usage since all the concurrent filesystems usually have network deamons that implement the protocol and policies to ensure the data consistency.
Another option you have is to use OCFS v.2 (Oracle Cluster Filesystem)

Best Regards

Francesco Polzella

I think the NFS option will work, if I use a separate internal IP subnet for this purpose, which I can then just exclude from Cacti :)

--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Web:   http://www.SoftDux.com