[Xen-users] Network Card crashes with Xen Kernel

hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help - my Xen Server inconsistently crashes
(maybe once every three days). I have a PCI Dlink network card
installed, connected at 100/full/autoneg=on - i can't change any of
these settings for the network card, as i suspect that it (along with
the Xen kernel?) are the reasons for my machine going offline
irregularly (when the machine does off the DC reports that it's still
powered on, just not connected)

ethtool -s peth0 autoneg off <-- crashes the machine
peth0 speed 1000 <-- does nothing
peth0 duplex half <-- does nothing

Hope someone can help, it's driving me crazy!

Thanks,

Henri