Re: [Xen-users] I want to install xen kernel.

Àü»óÀÏ wrote:
Hi, all!

How can I compile xen kernel from linux-2.6.18-xen-3.2.0.tar.gz?
I try to compile and install. But I can't.
After I compiled, I boot my system.
Then, Is't not work. Error message is like that ".....can not excutable format.."
(I'm not sure, sorry)

Teach me how can I compile xen-kernel and boot, please.

Thank you.

#My system
OS: CentOS 5.1
Xen: linux-2.6.18-xen-3.2.0
       3.2.0
Processor: xeon x86_64

ru "yum install xen xen-kernel virt-manager" from the shell

--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Web:   http://www.SoftDux.com