Re: [Xen-users] Laptop networking confusion (incl. HVM)

I've got Xen working just fine - my windows guest is running (vnc is a
bit rubbish, but it always has been)

It's just the networking segments I'm having issues with (particularly
as I've realised that I need my machine to shift around between various
wired and wireless connections...)

John