[Xen-users] boot up guest at boot uptime

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Michael Harly" <harly@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:38:14 -0000
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 04:35:36 -0700

I newcomer to Xen
I'm going to install Xen on my WS so I can play with difference OS, but my
family also want to work with the computer.

Is it possible to config GRUB menu.list so you can start select Guest Dom.

As far as I can read, you can place the config /etc/xen/auto/ and it will
start them up at boot, will it show up on the screen or do the have to
press a key combination?

--
Venlig Hilsen / Kind Regards
/harly

- live your dreams, don't dream your life