Re: [Xen-users] domU HVM network problem

Hello,

On Mar/10/2008, Max E. Baro wrote:

> Verify the routing in your dom0 with 'ip r' and make sure they are correct.
> The routes are added by vif-route per interface.  Also, you will need to
> make sure the default gateway in your domU is pointing to 192.168.10.1.  Can
> you ping that address from the domU?

not yet :-(

> In dom0 you should have a route to the domU interface:
>
> 192.168.0.0 dev vif0.0  scope link  src 192.168.4.53

could you copy-paste the ip r output for vif0.0 (Ok, I have it), tap0,
ifconfig tap0, ifconfig vif0.0 and tell me your internal IP address of
eth0?

When this will be working in my configuration I will write it in some
public place :-)

I still have some problems with ARP, asking and not answering... maybe I
will get it in some minutes, hours or days without your help :-)

Thanks Max,

--
Carles Pina i Estany            GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
        http://pinux.info       Manresa - Barcelona