[Xen-users] XEN hangs on IO operations?

We bought a dedicated server with CentOS 5.1 and XEN (3.x). I've installed
Win2003 as the first guest but I noticed this simple (but terrible) problem.
When I copy something quite big (like an iso image or something like that)
on the host machine (from a directory to another for example) the VM hangs
and I see CPU usage going to 0. The VM hangs for about 5 minutes, then
magically it wakes up and continue working well. During these 5 minutes the
VM doesn't respond to everything. The host, on the contrary, works without
problems during the hang up. Do you know what can it be?

Thanks a lot

Cold