Re: [Xen-users] block-* scripts multiple issues

I'm not sure why my mail server decided to suddenly push this through, but whatever!

Since it's out there, I'd like to follow up a bit and say I DID manage to work around the qemu-dm issue by wrapping it and doing some queries into the xenstore, but it's quite ugly. I also patched the block-drbd scripts so that you specified the /dev/drbdX instead of the resource name, so any external utilities (like xm) that check the block device would work.

Migration works just fine; I think in that instance the block-* scripts run as part of the migration process and THEN qemu-dm starts?

-=Zakk