[Xen-users] Ask about HVM question

Gentleman:
     How are you! I'm using Xen's virtual technology in PC computer.Some Centos OS are normal operation under the Xen. I want to install windows XP/2000/2003/Vista under the Xen system, but it can't use HVM funcation. I foud my server's hardware(CPU and motherboard) didn't support it.
     I know that the HVM mode all xen guests to be fully virtulized which is necessary and hold the compatible Motherboards and compatible Processors From http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/HVM_Compatible_Processors?highlight=%28HVM%29  and http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/HVM_Compatible_Motherboards?highlight=%28HVM%29, but I cann't search out those which supported HardwareVirtualMachine. Due to those Motherboard's chipsets was older on the computer market and  i can't buy them. Can I ask a question:
      Which compatible Motherboards can support HVM function expect above hardward of the web links ?