[Xen-users] problem with deleting the loopback files

Hi all,

I created the disk spaces for VMs using loopback files. However I got a strange problem. When I deleted the loopback file for the virtual machine to free some disk space for the physical machine, it turned out that after deletion,  the free disk space is not increased.

How can I delete the loopback files? removing them as the regular file?
Right now, I already deleted the loopback file, how can I get the free disk space back?

Thanks a lot,
Jia.