[Xen-users] XEN problem with dvd startup and seeing the message of starting up the DVD

Hi List,

I just installed a new fresh Opensuse 10.3 XEN installation on a dual quad, 2 GB ram, and lots of space on the 100GB.

Problem is that using the gui tools that come with suse 10.3, after I gather the info to create a new domain, I click on create and I can see a opo up window showing me the bios starting up, detecting the physical dvd, but it gets stuck in there, install source dvd never boots up.

Is this a normal behavior?, I also install on another machine Centos 5.1 and this one also has the same behavior, only difference is that their gui tool has an option to "connect" to either Xen or Qemu, if I select the later option, I do see the dvd boot up and allows me to start the install process.

Am I doing something wrong, I tried googleing the topic, but nothing to be found, I wonder if there is anything wrong with my installation.

I did install Xen kernel, booted up from it, and I can't see problems on the logs

The domain is fully virtualized, regular vesa graphics, minimal 512 ram.

Any help would be welcome

Thanks

Jose