Re: [Xen-users] Xen and PPC and ARM

Igor Chubin schrieb:
Mark, thank you for your answers.

Short summary.

Supported hardware platforms:

    * i386
    * x86_64
    * IA64

Support is developing for the platforms:

    * PPC (stalled)
    * ARM (poor)
    * MIPS port mentioned

And another question.

Can I run a 64-bit HVM-domain in a 32-bit host system?

Dom0 domU 32 32 Ok
  32    64     ??
  64    32     Ok
  64    64     Ok

As far as I can understand it is possible
but hypervisor (and domain0) should be PAE-enabled.

No, it's not possible - how should that work (and why would you want to do it)?

If you really need to start 64bit guests on a 32bit host, you may have some luck with Qemu emulation, though.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org