[Xen-users] conversion between Full-virtualization and Para-virtualization

Hi,All,

I installed a guest os with full-virtualization and a local volume as the disk,
now becuase of poor performance,
I want to change the full-virtualization guest to para-virtualization,
so I just changed the config file to boot the guest os with para-virtualization,
but it fails to boot.
but how can I convert the full-virtualization guest to para-virtualization without reinstall the os,on other hands,can I convert a para-virtualization to full-virtualization in xen?
are there any suggestion?many thanks!