Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Release 0.8.5 of GPL PV drivers forWindows

On 18/03/08 21:18, James Harper wrote:
The drivers have installed OK on my system (SBS2003) but do not seem to be activated
after booting with the /gplpv option.  I still have a "QEMU HARDDISK" listed
under disk drives in Device Manager.

With version 0.8.4 I was getting the two disk drives/file system
corruption problem.

Well... at least you aren't getting corruption anymore :) Something must
be going wrong with xenhide attaching to the PCI bus.
Yeah, that's a good thing.
I'm trying to sort out some major network performance issues for 0.8.6,
and I'll get back to these sort of issues after that.
Please let me know if you need any more info about my environment that might assist in tracking down the problem.

-Scott