Re: [Xen-users] poor network performance on domU

On Saturday 22 March 2008 13:07:35 Teun Vink wrote:
> The network performance of the Dom0 is fine: I can saturate my 100Mb/
> sec uplink both by uploading and downloading. Performance towards the
> domU is fine as well. Performance from the DomU's to the internet
> however is dramatic: speeds start at 2-3MB/sec but quickly drop to
> just a few KB/sec (!). Transfer of large files never end at all.
how is your domU to other domU speed?
if it is even worse then the problems you describe are similar to mine i had
after updating to xen3.
Then a helpfull soul on IRC gave me the hint to do
"ethtool -K eth0 tx off"  in the domUs. that helped dramaticly. looks like a
bug in xen.

--
best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Arvid Ephraim Picciani