Re: [Xen-users] creating Windows guest VM without display

  Related to that, I have a few questions.

1. Since I am compiling Xen from source, are there libraries that I need?  I am currently running a minimal server install of dom0.  Any flags I need to enable during compile?

2. How can I do an install without running X on dom0?   Or what's the minimum X11 install I can do?

  I am currently running Ubuntu6.06LTS server edition for x86_64.

Thanks,
Greg

Tait Clarridge wrote:

Hi Joon,

What you need to do is take add this to your config file:

sdl = 0

vnc = 1

vncviewer = 1

That will allow it to run headless.