[Xen-users] Any "Dual Xeon E5310" installation working?

Hi,
        I'm trying to make xen booting on a Dual Xeon E5310 (ibm x3400) using
centos:

After installing Centos 5 and the relative -xen kernel it hangs on boot
showing this error:

Xen call trace:

vmx_ini_vmcs_config
start_vmx
identify_cpu
smp_store_cpu_info
smp_callin
start_secondary

*********************
Panic on CPU n:
Xen BUG at vncs.c:124
*********************

Reboot in five seconds...

I've posted a screenshot of error at: http://valtellinux.it/xen/xenbug.jpg

It boots only changing grup options to "nosmp" but in this manner i've only a
cpu working...

PS I've tryied unmounting the second xeon processor and everything is going
well...

anyone has a working of xen installation on a dual xeon e5310?

any flavor: xen enterprise 4, 3.2, virtual iron, oracle vm, any linux distro
with xen kernel..

thanks,

--
Ruggero Tonelli