RE: [Xen-users] creating xenbr0 manually

> Hi guys,
>
> i use xen3.2. how can i manually create the xenbr0 ? which parameters
> have i to choose for brctl ?

Under Debian, I use this in /etc/interfaces:

"
auto xen-br1
iface xen-br1 inet manual
 pre-up /sbin/ip link set vif0.1 arp off multicast off
 pre-up /sbin/vconfig add peth0 2 || true
 bridge_ports vif0.1 peth0.2
 bridge_maxwait 0
 post-down /sbin/vconfig rem peth0 2 || true
"

peth0 is the renamed eth0 interface. I create the bridge xen-br1, and
create a vlan on peth0 (peth0.2) and then add it and vif0.1 to the
bridge.

James