Re: [Xen-users] Changing MTU of vif

Tracy R Reed wrote:
Anyone know how I can automatically set the MTU on a vif when I create the domain?

It was pointed out on IRC that perhaps the reason I cannot set the mtu at this point in the script is that the frontend inside the domU may not be up yet. And as I need to get this system into production and don't want to spend any more time on this issue I have just written a script and cron'd it to run every minute that will go through /sys/class/net/stbr0/brif/ and set the mtu on all of the interfaces it finds there to 9000.

I'll be keeping an eye out for a more proper way to solve this problem but I'm done for now. Thanks all!