Re: [Xen-users] Re: use usb isdn modem in guest

Mark Hurenkamp schrieb:
What you'd need to do is use pciback.hide on dom0 kernel line to hide the
pci card from dom0, and add a pci = [ <pcicard id> ] section in your xen
domU config. You can use lspci to find out the pcicard id.
I overlooked that you are using usb, in which case you'd probably be best off to dedicate an entire usb card to the domU since usb front/back drivers have
not been implemented for recent Xen versions.

Greetz,
Mark.

Ok so maybe I will buy a new pci isdn modem card to use it in a xen guest.

Thank you.

Regards Marcus