[Xen-users] network-bridge error on FC8

hi,

I installed an FC8 with full update and xen-kernel.  When I try to
start xend (via "service xend start") eth0 disappear from "ifconfig"
list.

I found the problem in the /etc/xen/script/network-bridge script. I
add a top line "#!/bin/sh -x" and redirected the outout to a log.

When I execute the "service xend start" on the the log I obtain this
error:

+ ip link set tmpbridge name eth0
SIOCSIFNAME: Device or resource busy

putting a "ifconfig" before "ip link set tmpbridge name eth0" dump a
three interface list:
lo,tmpbridge,virbr0.  tmpbridge have the original eth0 IP address but
NOT have the original
eth0 MAC address (it have a full-zero one).

TIA