[Xen-users] Trying to coordinate events with the start/restart of a domain.

I have a domain that requires some special network configuration in the Dom0 after it runs up.
Is there anywhere I can find/track/signal an event from a domain run up?

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (416)585-9971
Interlink Connectivity        ||   fax:   (416)585-9974