Re: [Xen-users] iSCSI root on Dom0

Am Monday, den 31 March hub Joe Royall folgendes in die Tasten:

[...]
> Switching to new root and running init
> #/bin/sh ro no such file or directory

[...]
> attached is the anaconda generated init inside initrd.

What type of file in 'switchroot' called at the end of init?
I would guess it's a shell script.
I guess further that it somehow fiddles around with the kernel
parameters ('ro') and that it would expect something diffent there...

So if I'm right with the first guess, can you post the contents of the
script here?

Ciao
Max
--