[Xen-users] Convert CentOS system to Xen image?

I have a CentOS server that I started to rebuild using Xen. It's turning
out to have lot more configuring than I thought. So instead of building
a new server and setting everything up again, is there any way to
convert a running, stand alone linux system into a xen image?

Googling I see people converting xen to parallels, vmware to xen, and
even Windows to Xen, but I could not find converting a linux system.

Thanks,
James