Re: [Xen-users] iSCSI root on Dom0

If you boot vanilla Linux with the partition you're using to boot Xen, does
that work?  (or vice versa) It seems like everything is working right until
*after* the correct iSCSI partition has been mounted as / - then when it
tries to boot, it messes things up

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a problem with the underlying CentOS
install and not Xen related.  If it is somehow Xen related, it's quite
possibly just a problem with the CentOS Xen package but that should still be
possible to debug a bit...

Cheers,
Mark