[Xen-users] how to create Minimal SLES 10

Hi,
I want to create a minimal para-virtualized SLES 10 image of around 100-150 MB size. Can any one help me on how to create that.

Thanks in advance,
Sairam

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

Intoto Inc.