[Xen-users] I finally got a virtual os up, now a few questions...

I wasn't able to get a paravirtual os up.  For some reason, during the
install, after the message no ipv6 routers available, I would get prompted
for stage2.img file.  It would ask for an ftp server and the path.  I tried
several of the mirrors that fedora project listed and would still get the
same problem.  So I finally decided to make a virtual os so that I could
install fedora 8 from my dvd.

Anyhow, I have a system up and running, however lftp and firefox can't
connect to the internet.  I route -n and everything came up normally, i
restarted the /etc/init.d/network restart and it restarted fine, but I just
don't seem to get any connectivity on firefox and lftp.  What do I need to
do?